from 0 review
Up to 30 days
* This is an “Eco-Romania” certified program!
1 day in Bucegi Mountains (Bran area which is more beautiful and wild) and 2 days in Piatra Craiului National Park, one of the most beautiful mountains in Romania.
The trek is a medium one, except the part when we climb the highest peak of National Park: we start from Brasov, we end in Brasov – we trek between 5 – 8 hours, we make a stop to an authentic sheep farm for a “special” lunch (from June to September), we cross the authentic mountain villages from the bottom of the mountains, depending of the weather and we climb the highest peak of the National Park (2238), we cross very nice gorges… in two words, AUTHENTIC ADVENTURE!
Details about trekking tour:
– optimal time: June – October
– number of participants: minimum 1, maximum 8.
– mountain tour requires a very good physical shape, with resistance to hard effort.
– licensed mountain guide during the entire trekking tour.
– the route could be changed because of the weather conditions.
– Compulsory equipment: waterproof hiking boots and clothes; warm clothes.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox