from €39
Check Availability

VERADA TOUR GUEST HOUSE, DANUBE DELTA

Created with Sketch. Verada Tour Guest House, Aleea Pelicanului, Somova, Romania View on map

Description

Verada Tour Guest House from Danube Delta is located in Somova, 15 km distance from Tulcea, near the lake that holds the same name, which welcomes you with a spectacular lake complex through the delta-specific bird colonies.

Verada Tour Guest House is specially designed for a holiday with your loved ones. Serving the included breakfast prepared with organic products from local producers, you can forget all about your worries and you can relax in the middle of nature, on the terrace, while the children can play in the landscaped green space.

The spacious rooms of the guest house are decorated with elegance and personality, each according to a story and a theme, down to the smallest detail. Thus, the atmosphere of the pension is an intimate and a relaxing one where we ensure the comfort you deserve for your long-awaited vacation. A corner of nature where everything smells of lavender, the pension makes you forget about daily stress and invites you to a boat trip in Danube Delta. Together with the specialized guides of our travel agency, Verada Tour, the boat trips organized in Danube Delta will make your stay a memorable one. During the boat trips, you can also serve a traditional fish lunch right in the middle of nature, having a unique gastronomic experience.


Facilities

The guest house has a spacious communal kitchen at the entrance, a breakfast lounge, an outdoor barbecue area, a large outdoor terrace with a beautiful courtyard full of lavender, and a gazebo for dining on sunny days.

The air-conditioned rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable and channels, Netflix, a refrigerator, wardrobes, a bathtub, a hairdryer and towels. All rooms at the guest house have a private bathroom.

The accommodation has 3 parking spaces provided free of charge.


Accommodation

Verada Tour Guest House can accommodate a maximum of 10 adults and 2 children in the 3 double rooms on the ground floor and a two-room apartment at the upper floor. In addition, we can provide extra beds in each room for a fee.


Don’t hesitate to contact us via Travlocals!

ID: TRAV1071

View More

Facilities

Barbeque area
Free parking on premises
Garden
Heating
Kitchen
Laptop friendly
Wi-Fi
Show All

Rules

Check In 3:00 PM
Check Out 12:00 AM
Hotel Policies

RESERVATION POLICY

• ADVANCE PAYMENT: 30%. • The rest of 70% should be made within 15 days before arrival date, the latest. • FULL PAYMENT if the booking is made less than 15 days before arrival date.

MINIMUM STAY

2 nights.

CANCELLATION CONDITIONS

• FREE if the cancellation is made more than 20 days before arrival date. • 30% penalty if the cancellation is made between 20 to 15 days before arrival date. • 70% penalty if the cancellation is made between 15 to 10 days before arrival date. • 100% penalty if the cancellation is made between 10 to 0 days until arrival date or in case of a no-show.

SMOKING

Smoking is NOT allowed in the rooms, but it is allowed on the terrace.

PETS

The property does NOT accept pets.
Show All

Deals

Verada Guest House – Entirely (10 pers.)

Created with Sketch.
x5

Created with Sketch.
x10

Created with Sketch.
x5

1 x Attic Apartment (4 pers.)

Created with Sketch.
x2

Created with Sketch.
x4

Created with Sketch.
x2

3 X Double Room (2 pers.)

Created with Sketch.
x3

Created with Sketch.
x6

Created with Sketch.
x3

Reviews

Review score

0/5
Not Rated
Based on guests reviews

Traveler rating

Excellent
0
Very Good
0
Average
0
Poor
0
Terrible
0

Summary

Sleep
0 /5
Location
0 /5
Service
0 /5
Cleanliness
0 /5
Rooms
0 /5
1 review on this Hotel - Showing 1 to 0

Write a review

Created with Sketch.
from €39 /night

Owner

Verada Guesthouse

Member Since 2020

Hotel Nearby

Casa Filip, Sarichioi, Danube Delta

Created with Sketch. Casa Filip din Sarichioi, Sarichioi, Romania
0/5 Not Rated0 review
from €100/night

Casa Soarelui, Murighiol, Danube Delta

Created with Sketch. CASA SOARELUI MURIGHIOL, Strada Soarelui, Murighiol, Romania
0/5 Not Ratedbased on guests reviews
from €53/night

5 Chirpici Guesthouse, Danube Delta

Created with Sketch. 5 Chirpici, Murighiol, Romania
0/5 Not Rated4 reviews
from €80/night

Suvenir din Dobrogea, Danube Delta

Created with Sketch. Vișina, Tulcea County, Romania
0/5 Not Rated2 reviews
from €92/night

Get Updates & More

Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox