* Royal Residence 1901, historical monument villa from 1901, was the Insurance House of the Royal Crown, located in the historic center of Sinaia, only 50m from Sinaia Monastery, 100m from Casino, vis a vis you can find Dimitrie Ghica Park and Hotel Palace.
From the balconies and from the windows of the residence you can admire the mountain view. The access to the location is made on a side bordered by a forest with secular firs, where the leisure train of the city passes daily, on the way to the Monastery and the Peles Palace, which is 500m from the location.
You can take your breakfast next to our building, where you can find 2 coffe-shops.
On the 1st floor, with 2 rooms, ideal for 4 people, 60 sqm, composed of bedroom with King Size bed and livingroom with seating area, sofa bed for 2 people, coffee table, dining area for 2 people, WiFi, TV, fully equipped kitchenette, bathroom with shower, balcony overlooking the forest and the Sinaia Monastery.
On the 1st floor, for 2 people, 35sqm, composed of bedroom with King Size bed, an intimate corner, coffee table, WiFi, Smart TV, fully equipped kitchenette, bathroom with shower, balcony overlooking Sinaia resort.
On the ground floor, for 2 people and with the possibility to sit 4 people, 38sqm, composed of bedroom with Queen Size bed, a seating area, coffee table, WiFi, TV, small bathroom with shower, awning overlooking the Park Central.
The accommodation is located ultra-central, where you can easily access all the city’s attractions:
– Sinaia Monastery is 50m away, behind our residence;
– Sinaia Casino is located 100m away from the location;
– Dimitrie Chica Central Park is 50m from us;
– Raul Express Leisure Train Station, which tours the city daily, is 250m away from our location;
– The bus station is 350m away;
– The train station is a 8-minutes walk from the location;
– Gondola and Cabin are around 400m away the location;
– The skating ring is a 5-minutes walk from Dimitrie Ghica Park;
– Ski / Snowboard equipment rental center is 250m from our location;
– Peles Castle is a 10-minutes walk, on a cobbled alley through the forest;
– The Royal Sheepfold, approximately 2 hours walk, starting from our residence;
– Mountain trails – there are many, but we will mention the following options:
Don’t hesitate to contact us via Travlocals!
|Check In||1:00 PM|
|Check Out||11:00 AM|
In order to confirm your reservation, you should pay it in advance. You can cancel for free with more than 7 days before the check-in.
Children of any ages are welcome.
Pets are not allowed.
No smoking inside.
Thoughtful thoughts to your inbox